Right of Withdrawal for Consumers (Consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can not be attributed primarily to their commercial or independent professional activity.)
Right of Withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving a reason, the cancellation period is 14 days from the day
on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods in a single order and this is delivered uniformly;
– on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the last goods, provided that you have ordered several goods in a single order and these are delivered separately;
– where you or a third party named by you, other than the carrier, has or has taken possession of the last partial consignment or piece, provided that you have ordered a product that is delivered in multiple consignments or pieces;
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us (Naturprodukte Bradlova, Lucie Bradlova, Oberdorfstrasse 19, 8702 Zollikon, Switzerland, telephone number: +41 76 671 94 00, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear statement (eg a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not required.
In order to maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send the notice of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the cancellation
If you withdraw from this Agreement, we have selected all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs arising from your choosing a different delivery method than the most favorable standard delivery we offer to have to repay immediately and at the latest within 14 days from the date on which the notification of your revocation of this contract has been received by us. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction unless otherwise agreed with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees.
We may refuse to repay you until we have the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return the goods to us immediately and in any event not later than 14 days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of 14 days.
You bear the immediate costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for a possible loss in value of the goods, if this loss of value is due to a handling that is not necessary for the examination of the nature, characteristics, and functionality of the goods.
Exclusion of Extinction
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
– to the supply of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
– for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would be quickly exceeded;
– for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the time of the conclusion of the contract, but which can be delivered no earlier than 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and whose actual value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
– for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals, or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in contracts
– for the delivery of sealed goods, which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene, if their seal was removed after the delivery;
– for the delivery of goods, if, due to their nature, they were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery;
– for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal has been removed after delivery.
Sample withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, then please fill out this form and send it back.) – To Naturprodukte Bradlova, Lucie Bradlova, Oberdorfstrasse 19, 8702 Zollikon, Switzerland, E-mail address: info@ simlife.ch:
– I/we hereby cancel (s) the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) /
the provision of the following service (*)
– Appointed on (*) / received on (*)
– name of the consumer (s)
– address of the consumer (s)
– signature of the consumer (s) (only if communicated on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate.