Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions (valid from 1st January 2020)
1. Conclusion of the contract: The offers in the simlife.ch online shop are non-binding invitations and apply while stocks last. By entering his data and clicking the order button, the customer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract. This offer can be accepted by Naturprodukte Bradlova within three working days by confirming the order by e-mail or by sending the ordered products to the customer. After the unsuccessful expiration of the mentioned period, the customer’s offer is considered rejected.
2. Price quotations: All prices are quoted in CHF and, with the exception of shipping costs, are inclusive of all supplements. The shipping costs are charged additionally according to a separate list.
3. Price changes: The provider reserves the right to change prices at any time. For customers, the prices published on the website on the order date are valid.
4. Delivery: Unless otherwise specified in the products, the products will be shipped within three working days after receipt of payment. If a longer delivery period is necessary, the customer will be informed within this period at the latest. If several articles with different delivery times are ordered, the delivery time is determined by the article with the longest delivery time.
5. Place of delivery: The ordered products will be sent exclusively to recipient addresses in Switzerland.
6. Terms of payment: The separately indicated payment methods are accepted. If you choose payment via invoice, Naturprodukte Bradlova has the possibility to refuse the offer and to carry out the shipment only against prepayment.
In case of payment by invoice, a ten-day payment period applies. For a second reminder, a reminder fee of CHF15 will be charged in addition to the legal default interest.
If the payment is not made after the first and second reminders, the case is automatically given to the debt collection office.
7. Defects: The buyer must check the delivered goods as soon as possible and report any defects immediately. If there is a defect, the buyer is entitled to a replacement delivery. The replacement delivery is always made within three working days.
8. Applicable law: Subject to mandatory provisions, the contract is subject exclusively to Swiss law, excluding the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG).
9. Jurisdiction: The exclusive place of jurisdiction for disputes, differences of opinion or claims arising from or in connection with this contract, including its validity, invalidity, infringement or termination, is Zollikon.